Complaint Review: Freedom Subscription

• Reported By:Marysville California
Freedom Subscription
freedomcs.com Internet U.S.A.

Freedom Subscription 1-877-807-4709 Ripping off my checking account Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: Ripped off Too Freedom Subscription and Grant Pro 877-807-4709

On 7/16/09 I noticed a check written to some one called Freedom Subscription in the amount of 49.95 the check even had my signature on it, a bad fake to say the least. I tried calling the number listed on the check but only would get a recording saying leave a message and they would call back, never happened. I went to the web site listed on the unauthorized check and it isnt real.

I have contacted WellsFargo Bank to see what can be done, since its an electronic check they cant stop payment on it. So I asked if their Fraud Unit can do something, still waiting to hear back on that.

I hope someone can help me, this has put my account overdrawn and the fees keep piling up on me now.

Star
Marysville, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2009 06:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedom-Subscription/internet/Freedom-Subscription-1-877-807-4709-Ripping-off-my-checking-account-Internet-470650. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedom Subscription

#1 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Jack - (U.S.A.)

Becareful had a new one today same people same number called grant pro. Same looking check close your account. They will keep doing this. And My bank has been no help this far. They turned it over to there fraud department too. I did get through on that number and spoke to a girl name cindy she claims that all accounts that I have with them are closed and I have two cancel numbers. And promised refund in 30 days.

#2 Consumer Suggestion