Complaint Review: Freedom Subscriptions - Freedom Mortage

• Updated: Sat, April 24, 2010

• Reported By: WindRyder2010 — Jacksonville Florida United States of America
Freedom Subscriptions - Freedom Mortage
305 S. Center Street Reno, Nevada United States of America

Freedom Subscriptions - Freedom Mortage Here is Alternate Business names that they use: FBI Has Been Contacted By Me Inregards To This Company Reno Nevada

I checked my account and noticed a withdraw and a check. I contacted my bank inregards to this matter and was informed that the company attempted to take funds from my account without my authorization. I did inform my bank of this matter and recieved a contact number for "Freedom Subscriptions". When I called the number, it was a chatline. I don't know what's going on, but what I do know is I have the information from my bank and the transaction(s) from this company. I have kept all records of this matter. I have contacted the FBI in regards to my situation and the thousands that may also be a victim. I pray that we all get justice and this company and its affiliates be shut down for good.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2010 08:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedom-Subscriptions-Freedom-Mortage/Reno-Nevada-/Freedom-Subscriptions-Freedom-Mortage-Here-is-Alternate-Business-names-that-they-use-F-596114. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedom Subscriptions - Freedom Mortage