Complaint Review: Freedom Subscriptions

• Updated: Wed, August 18, 2010

• Reported By: Lo1K — Oswego New York United States of America
Freedom Subscriptions
8550 W Desert Inn Rd Ste102-381 Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Freedom Subscriptions Freedom Royal,Freedom Gold, Teliflex, Freedom Sunshine Subscriptions, Freedomcs This scammer has many aliases and needs to be stopped. Las Vegas, Nevada

On 8/9/10 and 8/13/10 my checking account was drafted $8.42 with two fake checks. I called and spoke with my bank wondering what was going on. They said they would have to get copies of the checks and would get right back to me. When they called back they had little information about the company that debited two fake checks on my account. They game me the name "Freedom Subscroptions" and the number 877-807-4709. From there I proceeded to call this customer service number and at first it was a big joke and the person on the line wasn't going to cancel the "so called" subscription and could not give me the main number to call so I could complain. I kept calling and each time I called I got what sounded like the same person but with a different name. A woman named Vergile...come on! I was getting extremely upset and had to think of something else to do. So I went online and started researching this "so called" company and found so many other complaints of unauthorised transactions involving this particular company.

Eventually in all the calls that I made to Freedom Subcriptions I was able to get an address and I did get an alternate number as well, but just like everyone else this third party didn't give me what I needed which is my money back. I did recieve an e-mail from Freedom Subscriptions tell me that my account has been canceled and that my bank account would not be charged again, but that does not pay the overdraft fees or give me back the money they took.

This person or persons need to be found and prosecuted. They are heartless and take from those who can't afford it. I don't believe that this is some outside the US I do believe they are here in the US and operating out of a UPS store located at the address I listed in the report. I believe that they have other locations as they have many different aliases.

I have filed a report with the FTC and I am going to file a report with my local AG along with the BBB. I will also be contacting the FBI about this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2010 08:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedom-Subscriptions/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89117/Freedom-Subscriptions-Freedom-RoyalFreedom-Gold-Teliflex-Freedom-Sunshine-Subscriptions-632698. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedom Subscriptions