Complaint Review: Freedom Subscriptions

8550 W. Desert Inn Suite 102-381 Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America
  • Phone: 1-877-807-4709
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Freedom Subscriptions freedomcm.com; membershiplogin.com $49.95 Rip-Off Las Vegas , Nevada

The same thing happened to me. After I discovered the w/drawal from my account, I immediatley logged into the website. I was unable to log in w/my bank info and my email address and zip code. So of course I had to click on the 'live chat' icon. I was directed to live chat rep Bruce. He replied w/some automated answers to my initial questions.  After I asked him to give me the contact info of the company I was a member w/he told me to log in to membershiplogin.com. Well, I tried and didn't prevail. He kept telling me to use my email address and zip code. I kept telling him I was unable to log in. He told me that his manager, Lori was looking into my case and would call me back. I told him I would wait on her to finish. So I waited. In the meantime I asked if he would give me the telephone number so that I could speak w/a live person. He gave me 877-807-4709, but that is an automated system. He asked me for the 'best' number to call me back I told him I didn't mind holding for Lori's response. So he told me that it might take 24 hours before he gets a response from Lori, b/c she had to send a request to tech support and tech support is given @ least 24 hours to respond to request.  This company is a joke and is bogus as any other scammers out there. I'm grateful for this site and will take the advice of the editor. I have cancelled my membership and will be waiting on my "refund" in the mail.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2009 09:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedom-Subscriptions/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89117/Freedom-Subscriptions-freedomcmcom-membershiplogincom-4995-Rip-Off-Las-Vegas-Nevada-537750. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedom Subscriptions