Complaint Review: Freedom Subscriptions

• Updated: Wed, August 12, 2009

• Reported By: Georgialdy48 — Hayes Virginia USA
Freedom Subscriptions
WWW.FreedomCS.com Internet United States of America

Freedom Subscriptions Company and typed a check and took unauthorized funds out of my account Hayes, Virginia

Late June I applied for a small pay day loan.  Two weeks later I detected that a sum of $49.99 was taken out of my checking account.  When I called the number and investigated the person that answered the phone her name is Cindy had stated I authoized a membership with their company but was unable to tell me what it is her company does.  I stated to them I wanted a refund and my membership dropped immediatley or I would be going to the authoriaities.  After a small debate Cindy became nervous and agreed to refund the funds.  They stated I would have a check no later the August 7th.  Now they are stating they made a mistake and expedited the funds into my accound and I should see it within three to ten business days.  Needless to say each day I call I get the same CSR with a different reason why the funds are not in my account.  They dont have an address on their web site and there is no sign of a real signature on the fake check they wrote off my account.  Please beware and note that while 49.99 may seem small it can hurt you when you need it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2009 07:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedom-Subscriptions/internet/Freedom-Subscriptions-Company-and-typed-a-check-and-took-unauthorized-funds-out-of-my-acc-478753. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedom Subscriptions