Complaint Review: Freedom on line/Web Tech Strategies/E-Financial Investments

• Submitted: Fri, March 05, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, March 05, 2010

• Reported By: Mel — Saratoga Springs Utah United States of America
Freedom on line/Web Tech Strategies/E-Financial Investments
1717 W. Northern #203, Phoenix, AZ, Phoenix and Scottscale, Arizona United States of America

Freedom on line/Web Tech Strategies/E-Financial Investments There are several individuals involved. I have done research www.azcc.gov and bbb.org. E-financial, Joel Kellman and Doug Brown and Real Gontaine, Web Tech is Earl Mincer. I have been deceived, manipulated, mislead and lied to. These companies are all of the same and their advertising is ineffective. Phoenix and Scottscale, Arizona

I received a call from a Rich Enger regarding a business I could do from home.  The call was from a group Called Freedom On line and they presented a business opportunity for three websites, travel, mortgage and shopping.  They were very enticing with their sales presentation.  I paid $149.00 to become an affiliate.  I was told that for every application that was approved for the mortgage site that I would make $500.00.  I was told that with the holidays near that there would be people shopping on my website and people would be traveling and that it was a perfect time to start a business and that there would be up to a 40% commission on purchases from the shopping malls and travel sights.

I received a call from Michael Micheli, from Web Tech Strategies.  He was the snake that said with their advertising I would make a lot of money.  He asked me how much money would I like to make a month.  I told him enough to pay off my credit card and have some to help with expenses at home.  I paid $7,500.00 for an advertising campaign that was to be Agressive. I was to have a coach to help me with the back office so I could keep track of my sales and visitors to my site.  They bread the campaign up into phases.  Well I have been through most phases and not made a single sale.  I was told I would be paid quarterly.  I should have received a check about February 28, 2010.  Well, guess what,  No check yet.  I was approached again in October 09 and they said, we can see you need to purchase more advertising and sign you up for a Google Pay Per Click Program and Americas Singles Connection.  I was encouraged to invest another $2,000.00 to really get my business really going.  Therefore, I have invested a total of $9,500.00 plus the inetial investment of $149.00

I spoke with the advertising group last week and was told I would be receiving a check for the quarter.  I was also informed that the business is now under new management.  I have filed with my credit card companies to issue a charge back and they choose to disregard my request.  WebTech filed a dispute back to the credit card company.  Now, I am stuck paying $9,500.00 for an advertising agency that lied, manipulated, enticed, mislead me into purchasing advertising based on the promis of making money from an agency that has not performed as promised and their advertising campaign is ineffective.  I have checked with the BBB and there have been numerous complaints and they have an F rating.  They make promises and when things aren't working out they just hit you up for more money and make more promises.  They don't even give you any proof that they have done anything.  No receipts for any advertising, or where they get the visitors to the web site. No proof of a google account, NOTHING. LIARS ALL OF THEM.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2010 04:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedom-on-lineWeb-Tech-StrategiesE-Financial-Investments/Phoenix-and-Scottscale-Arizona-85021-and/Freedom-on-lineWeb-Tech-StrategiesE-Financial-Investments-There-are-several-individuals-578792. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedom on line/Web Tech Strategies/E-Financial Investments