Complaint Review: Freedom resources lenox capital

• Submitted: Wed, February 12, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, February 12, 2003

• Reported By:scarborough Maine
Freedom resources lenox capital
1025rosecreek Dr.3620#387 N.woodstock GA. 30189 N.woodstock, Georgia U.S.A.

Freedom resources lenox capital ripoff woodstock Georgia

I was called by this co. and offered a credit card. The paperwork was to arrive within 10-21 days.After the time had elapsed and the fee deducted from my account I still hadn't recieved anything. I tried to call for weeks to no avail.

When I finally got through the representative informed me that there was a printing error and the paperwork was being mailed. Still I have recieved nothing, and must wait 20 more days. I haven't been given any info. on who to contact to cancel or even find out about my account. This co. is immoral in their false promises and their secrecy is aweful.I want my money back!

scarborough, Maine

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2003 08:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedom-resources-lenox-capital/Nwoodstock-Georgia-30189/Freedom-resources-lenox-capital-ripoff-woodstock-Georgia-45120. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedom resources lenox capital