• Report: #209026

• Submitted: Fri, September 01, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, September 01, 2006

• Reported By:Thayer Missouri
FreedomGLD, Telliflex, Distinct Advantage
10500 Ulmerton Rd. Lrgo, Florida U.S.A.

FreedomGLD, Telliflex, Distinct Advantage ripoff Largo Florida

I do not wnat any of these and I did not order them and I should pay for them somebody else used my bank and I want the refund back in my account.It is costing me alot of money and I can't afford it anyway take me off of it unless I am going to use them but I am not so take me off I don't use them I might in the future.

Brenda
Thayer, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/01/2006 11:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FreedomGLD-Telliflex-Distinct-Advantage/Lrgo-Florida-33771/FreedomGLD-Telliflex-Distinct-Advantage-ripoff-Largo-Florida-209026. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FreedomGLD, Telliflex, Distinct Advantage

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC