Complaint Review: FreedomPop

• Updated: Tue, July 29, 2014

• Reported By: Consumer — ST PETERSBURG Florida
Internet USA

FreedomPop I paid, waited two months, received nothing. Internet

I ordered a refurbished Samsung Galaxy SIII from FreedomPop.  The company said I would receive a notice of mailing and a tracking number within ten days.

My credit card was billed the same day.  After ten days and having received nothing, I sent the company an email requesting same.  I received a reply that stated 'my order word be sent out soon'.  I waited the rest of a month and received nothing.

When I received my credit card bill and noticed that the company had also placed a new charge on my credit card for "premium service", which I never asked for and never received, I asked my credit card company to reverse both charges.  They have and I received an email from FreedomPop stating 'my account had been cancelled'.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2014 07:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FreedomPop/internet/FreedomPop-I-paid-waited-two-months-received-nothing-Internet-1165755. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FreedomPop