Complaint Review: Freedomfinancial Card

• Submitted: Sat, October 28, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, October 28, 2006

• Reported By:Elkhorn Wisconsin
Freedomfinancial Card
6471 102nd Ave Po Box 2783 Pinnellas, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Freedom financial Card Fraud, a bunch of LIARs Pinnellas Pennsylvania

I was contacted by a gentleman, one night on the phone who told me if I signed up for the Freedom Financial Card. I would be getting a Visa with a Limit of $2,500.00 on it. That I could use anywhere. The only thing I had to do was allow them to tak $250.00 from my checking and they would send me five $50.00 vauchers back. When I finanly got my card it was not a Visa but a card to use over the internet or out of a magizine of crap. I than contacted the company and told them that I did not receive a visa card but instead a card to order stuff out of a magizine. The lady than said I did not listen to the man good enough. I told her I heard him quite well because he said it would be 10.9% intertest I could pay off my other credit card with this one. I am very upset with these people for taking advantage of me.

Elkhorn, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2006 06:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedomfinancial-Card/Pinnellas-Pennsylvania-33782/Freedom-financial-Card-Fraud-a-bunch-of-LIARs-Pinnellas-Pennsylvania-218150. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedomfinancial Card