• Report: #202429

• Submitted: Sat, July 22, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, July 22, 2006

• Reported By:baltimore Maryland
Freedomgld - teliflex
10500 Ulmerton Rd Ste. 726-302 ----3303 Seffner Dr Largo----holiday, Florida U.S.A.

Freedomgld - teliflex ripoff by a phone call to my cell while driving in rush hour traffic Largo Andholiday Florida

I was driving in rush hour traffic and got a call from a person who to be honest I really don't know what he was selling. I do remeber that he said it was a trial period and I could cancel.

I absent mindly gave him my checking account number and here today I am looking at two unathorized checks from my account 149.00/49.95. I called my bank to file a claim immediately. Of course the fradulent office is closed on the weekend. I was told to call back on Monday.

I also called the company with whom I have the complaint with and they also are closed on the weekend. My bank did state that they would credit my account since it is a fradulent charge.

Thanks to this site I have gone on line gotten the name/address and # of the bank regulators that I would file a complaint with if I have any problems with my bank.

Roslyn
baltimore, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2006 04:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedomgld-teliflex/Largo-holiday-Florida-33771-34691/Freedomgld-teliflex-ripoff-by-a-phone-call-to-my-cell-while-driving-in-rush-hour-traffic-202429. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedomgld - teliflex