Complaint Review: Freedompop wireless internet

• Updated: Mon, June 10, 2013

• Reported By: SANDRA — ALTON Illinois
Freedompop wireless internet
18757 Burbank Blvd, Ste 116 Tarzana, California USA

Freedompop wireless internet I order freedompop for 39.99 last month and have not receiver to device i was told that i would receiver an email with a tracking number and the device will be delivered by fex.I have tried to email the company for a refund I receiver a email stating that they had run out of devices. Tarzana California

*UPDATE Employee: Device Backordered Due to Huge Demand

I order Freedompop wireless internet  for 39.99 on May 31,2013 I receiver an email stating that I would receiver the device in the mail I have tried to contact the company to fine out about  the device,and was told that they was out of devices,but will send me one ASAP.That was on the 4th of June today I am still looking for the device.I receiver an email stating that I would get an email with a tracking number when the device was shiped.I do believe this company is a Ripoff.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2013 04:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedompop-wireless-internet-/Tarzana-California-91356/Freedompop-wireless-internet-I-order-freedompop-for-3999-last-month-and-have-not-rece-1058036. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedompop wireless internet

Device Backordered Due to Huge Demand

AUTHOR: FreedomPop - ()

Sandra,

When you wrote into us on June 6th, we told you this: "I see that you have ordered the Spot Overdrive. Our records indicate that you we have received your device order. With such popularity in our service, we have a large order in back order. We anticipate that it will take about 2-3 weeks for you to receive your device. Regarding your free data trial period, dont be discouraged, we will honor the service as promoted."

As we announced on our blog and our social media channels: "'Delayed device shipments' -Demand for new devices has been ridiculous and we have been on backorder for several weeks. The good news is we have received new inventory and will start shipping this week. There has been additional concern that backordered users will have less time to use extra free data provided in the 1st month. This is not true.  Plan period will start after the shipping date (not the purchase date)."

We informed you that it would take 2-3 weeks and we also extended the first month's data plan for all users waiting for their backordered devices. Demand was far, far higher than we could have ever anticipated and we sold out. The new devices will be shipping this week, as was promised when we told you on June 06 that it will be 2-3 weeks. Thank you.