Complaint Review: Freedompop

• Updated: Sun, August 03, 2014

• Reported By: Jay — Plainfeld Indiana
Los Angeles, California USA

Freedompop cell phone Los Angeles California

I saw the add to get unlimited talk and text and 500mg data for $6.67 a month. I called the number and asked questions.

One question was "Is this a wifi phone service?" The man answered that the phone is on the Sprint 3G 4G network.

I bought the phone and learned that it is a SIP phone and when I think about how he answered me he did not lie but he did decive me with how he answered.

The phone is a SIP that is the same as wifi, it uses your 500mg data for talk and text also your apps will burn up this data then they charge more money to my bank card that I bought the phone with..

Also I can not get in contact with support now. I have left messages and no reply.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2014 11:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedompop/Los-Angeles-California/Freedompop-cell-phone-Los-Angeles-California-1167050. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedompop