Complaint Review: Freedompop

• Updated: Mon, March 24, 2014

• Reported By: John Hilliard — Ann Arbor Michigan
, Select State/Province USA

Freedompop Freedompop scam phone service Internet

I paid $205.98 for a Freedompop phone and service. The phone I was sent was "refurbished."  Not all phone functions were working (would not answer, not all keys worked), and there was no phone service to be had.  I called customer service who stated there was a technical glitch that they were working on.  After three weeks of total lack of service I returned the phone  and doubt that I will get a full refund of my money.

Freedompop's whole concept is smoke and mirrors and deception.  I wish I had read a review before I wasted my time and money with these scammers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2014 07:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedompop/Select-StateProvince/Freedompop-Freedompop-scam-phone-service-Internet-1133334. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedompop