• Report: #1162024

• Updated: Mon, July 14, 2014

• Reported By: EGeorgeR — Tampa Florida
Internet USA

FreeedomPop Not Necessarily "Plug-and-Play" Internet

There are caveats to FreedomPops free services.  They are so obvious as to be intuitive.  You can read about them on this site.  I do not think that they are neccessarily deal breakers. My problem was a deal breaker for me because I needed immediate reliable phone service.  I suspect that FreedomPop comes though in most instances, but not all..

My phone was not "Plug-and -Play."  I mean that even two weeks after activating my phone, it had only successfully completed one call.  I don't know what the problem was.  I never had a chance to find out.  I submitted an on-line request for support with no respnse after more than a week.  With no hope of resolving the issue, I returned the phone and cancelled my service.  Four days later I received a response to my request for help, which noted that my problem had been resolved by my cancelling the service.

I am sure that, in the vast majority of cases, the service is "Plug-and-Play."  But, if there is a problem, there is no support.  If you want effortless, no hassle phone service, go elsewhere.  If you want to pay nothing, expect nothing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2014 07:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FreeedomPop/internet/FreeedomPop-Not-Necessarily-Plug-and-Play-Internet-1162024. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FreeedomPop