Complaint Review: Freegamessource AKA Getspecialgifts AKA Theuseful

• Submitted: Tue, November 02, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, November 02, 2004

• Reported By:Lanoka Harbor New Jersey
Freegamessource AKA Getspecialgifts AKA Theuseful
PO Box 7809 Delray Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Freegamessource AKA Getspecialgift AKA Theuseful ripoff Delray Beach Florida

On Sept 1, I completed my offers to get a free XBOX from freegamessource.com. About 2 weeks later I checked my status and it showed that an email was sent to me to print my redemption voucher.

I never received that email, so I filled out a support form. They responded through email with 2 links, the first showing that they haven't received my information from the sponsors yet, the other with the redemption voucher to print and mail. I printed the voucher and mailed it in early September. The site shows that it should be delivered no longer than 6 weeks, and most are shipped in 3 to 4 weeks.

I've received nothing, and no correspondance at all. I clicked the link again last night and now the redemption voucher is showing a different PO Box and zipcode. I really would like to shut this company down by reporting them to the authorities, and the sponsors who are paying them for sign ups. They're receiving money from the sponsors for every offer that's completed and not delivering the product that people are signing up for.

If you've been ripped off by them please email me, and maybe collectively we can do something.

Bonnie
Lanoka Harbor, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2004 12:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freegamessource-AKA-Getspecialgifts-AKA-Theuseful/Delray-Beach-Florida-33482/Freegamessource-AKA-Getspecialgift-AKA-Theuseful-ripoff-Delray-Beach-Florida-115772. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freegamessource AKA Getspecialgifts AKA Theuseful