Complaint Review: Freegamessource.com - GetSpecialGifts.com

• Submitted: Mon, October 11, 2004
  • Updated: Sun, October 17, 2004

• Reported By:Coral Springs Florida
Freegamessource.com - GetSpecialGifts.com
www.freegamessource.com Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

Freegamessource.com - GetSpecialGifts.com ripoff did not send no support no replys no phone number Tampa Florida

*Author of original report: Problem Resolved! A few days after I filed the report!

I signed up for a free xbox over 2 months ago. I completed all the offers and mialed in my gift voucher. When I checked on the status of the gift it said it was shipped on August 11 and should arrive between August 23rd and 27th.

It has been 2 months since the "ship date" and I have tried to contact their customer service center several times. They never reply to my emails and they have no phone number to contact.

Jeremy
Coral Springs, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2004 03:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freegamessourcecom-GetSpecialGiftscom/Tampa-Florida/Freegamessourcecom-GetSpecialGiftscom-ripoff-did-not-send-no-support-no-replys-no-phon-112425. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freegamessource.com - GetSpecialGifts.com

Problem Resolved! A few days after I filed the report!

AUTHOR: Jeremy - (U.S.A.)

A few days after I filed the report I recieved a phone call from the company saying that they ran out of Xboxes and they sent me a check fomr $150. I cashed in the check yesterday. Their web page has no contact phone number on it but I was able to catch it on my caller ID. The number is (561)-843-4138 if anyone wants to contact them regarding their Xbox.