Complaint Review: Freehold KIA Dealership

• Updated: Thu, March 14, 2013

• Reported By: Smudge — Manalapan New Jersey United States of America
Freehold KIA Dealership
4044 us highway 9 freehold,nj 07728 Internet United States of America

Freehold KIA Dealership Kelvin Kelvin offered a free month lease payment for the person that referred me to Kia if I buy or lease a car with them. Now 2 months later after several phone calls from my husband, my mom( the referral) Internet

Freehold Kia had offered an incentive stating that if you refer a client and the client buys or leases a car the referring person gets a free month lease. After 2 months of calling the sales guy Kelvin and managers and leaving messages I finally spoke to kelvin today and he said " The policy has changed and we no longer offer that" so I said that the policy clearly changed after we signed and after we made the deal. And he said " there's nothing I can do and I have a meeting and you can't speak to a manager or a supervisor everyone is in a meeting" and than he hung up.
I have leased cars for many years this is a total jerk and I would not recommend going there

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2013 07:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freehold-KIA-Dealership/internet/Freehold-KIA-Dealership-Kelvin-Kelvin-offered-a-free-month-lease-payment-for-the-person-1028531. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freehold KIA Dealership