Complaint Review: Freelance Enterprises/Hippy Heaven

• Submitted: Wed, August 29, 2001
  • Updated: Wed, August 29, 2001

• Reported By:Albany GA
Freelance Enterprises/Hippy Heaven
401 Anderson St. Piedmont, South Carolina U.S.A.

Hippie Heaven, Anderson, SC Magic Beer Mugs ripoff. they got my money but no product

On July 1,2001, I ordered two magic beer mugs (value- 59.90) via the Internet web page for Freelance Enterprises/Hippy Heaven, Piedmont, SC. The order was acknowdeged on July 2 via our e-mail. $59.90 was charged to my Master Card on July 9. I have not received the product as of August 29, 2001. I have tried numerous times to contact the "company" but to no avail. I have written a letter with no response.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freelance-EnterprisesHippy-Heaven/Piedmont-South-Carolina-29673/Hippie-Heaven-Anderson-SC-Magic-Beer-Mugs-ripoff-they-got-my-money-but-no-product-6410. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freelance Enterprises/Hippy Heaven