Complaint Review: Freelance Home Writers

• Updated: Thu, December 04, 2008

• Reported By:Evansville Indiana
Freelance Home Writers
freelancehomewriters.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Freelance Home Writers, Unparalleled Marketing Took money from my account without authorization Miami Florida Nationwide

I agreed to letting this company take $2.95 out of my account. When I looked at my account later in the day it showed a $2.95 pending charge and a $97 pending charge. I called to have them release/refund it and they agreed to do it. 7 days later the charges were still pending. My bank asked for them to fax a paper saying the hold was released.

I called them at least 10 times and had them to fax paperwork 3 different times. Now the bank still has not received anything and I just called to have them to fax it for a 4th time. The lady on the phone claimed to be a supervisor, but who knows. She told me that I had only called once and that I had never requested for anything to be faxed when in fact I had called about 10 times and had them to supposedly fax things 4 different times now.

The money still has not returned to my account and I might have to wait another 16 days on top of the 10 I have waited to see if it drops off or not. I have almost no money at all in my account because I was not accounting for this to happen. I'm so irritated. I was even hateful with the woman on the phone at this business and I never do that. I am getting ready to leave work in tears now because I really needed that refunded just to even make it home from work today!

Evansville, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2008 03:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freelance-Home-Writers/nationwide/Freelance-Home-Writers-Unparalleled-Marketing-Took-money-from-my-account-without-authoriz-397940. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freelance Home Writers