Complaint Review: Freelancer.com

• Submitted: Fri, November 02, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, November 02, 2012

• Reported By: tradetherookie — San Francisco California United States of America
Suite 52, Jones Bay Wharf 26-32 Pirrama Rd Pyrmont Internet United States of America

Freelancer.com Freelancer International Pty Freelancer.com charges you unwarranted fees to try to hire freelancers. Internet

Freelancer.com charged me a deletion fee without properly informing of the fee. When I complained they decided to keep my money and cited the "Billing Agreement". I wasn't even going to verify a payment method but they kept encouraging me to verify my payment to reach "100%" of my profile and to be ready to pay someone once I do hire them.

Their customer support showed no concern for taking my money. The money that they charged me is more important than caring about their users and customers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2012 05:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freelancercom/internet/Freelancercom-Freelancer-International-Pty-Freelancercom-charges-you-unwarranted-fees-t-963975. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freelancer.com