Complaint Review: Freelancer.com

• Submitted: Wed, April 17, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, April 17, 2013

• Reported By: xLancer —
Freelancer.com

Freelancer.com Freelancer as the most fraudulent platform on the internet

I was inspired by this ripoffreport http://www.ripoffreport.com/freelancer-com-scam/employment-services/new-south-wales-other-3e420.htm to talk about my nightmares with Freelancer.

I confirm that is their practice.

They tried to ripoff me for $700.

I was hired by employer who made a milestone for entire project ($700). When the project was finished (at that was a month later), when I tried to withdraw my they canceled my transaction, because employer did not verify phone number.

So, they were ok with taking the money from the account that was not verified but not ok with the same conditions when it was their turn to pay a freelancer.

This is just one of the many fraudulent things that they do.

I will create a new report about others.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2013 01:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freelancercom/internet/Freelancercom-Freelancer-as-the-most-fraudulent-platform-on-the-internet-1044019. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freelancer.com