Complaint Review: Freelancer.com

• Submitted: Mon, October 15, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, October 15, 2012

• Reported By: AllAboutPrinciple — Internet United States of America
Freelancer.com
Suite 52, Jones Bay Wharf 26-32 Pirrama Rd Pyrmont Internet United States of America

Freelancer.com Freelancer you pay to hide project details from search engines yet still you can find them there , Internet

On Sept 30th I contacted Freelancer.com support team to report that I pay for my project details to be hidden from search engines. But when I search my user name all my project detail comes up in the search engines. I ask them why, if am paying to keep my poset private?  So I ask them to justify this I need to change my user name from my companies name and they said no. This isn't right I pay for something and freelancer did the opposite so anyone searching my company can see projects that I am working on or have worked on. Back in the days you could change your user name so it is possible. I have a good reputation on freelancer.com and have been a user of this site for six years now and I can't believe the customer service non help that I am receiving to justified this issue. I have even reach out to Alaister Low Director of Customer Experience, and he has yet to responded to me or even have someone else look into this matter. SO before you spend $10 to hide your project details from search engines, think again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2012 05:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freelancercom/internet/Freelancercom-Freelancer-you-pay-to-hide-project-details-from-search-engines-yet-still-yo-955496. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freelancer.com