mail

Complaint Review: Freelancer.com

• Submitted: Fri, January 11, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, February 17, 2013

• Reported By: btiemefreelancercom — Los Angeles California Virgin Islands (US)
Freelancer.com

Freelancer.com Stole my money,created false transaction and accounting records in front of my eyes.Freelancer.com is a SCAM. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Regarding your concern with Freelancer.com

I put money into my freelancer,com account, throuhg paypal to pay a bonus to my worker.They stole the money.Literally. According to paypals records and my own the money never left freelancers .com paypal account.INstead...they created a false transaction record in my account and created a false negative balance on my account.They did this in front of my very eyes! it wa sunbleivable..I wasted tne hours in customer support email with them...everytiem i complained they create another false record to cover their tracks,every time i pointed stuff out. I eventually called them crooks and went looking on the interenet to see if anyone else had similaira problems.There a re many sites with complaints calling this site  scam. There are .But they are not just a scam..they are stealling peoples money adn creating false records.I have still not recived my money back and paypal cant do much and take 45.days and now have legalise that they arent liable for third party sites..They lie to paypal . The money is showing goingout of my account into paypal and into freelancer.com..and there it sits.Then they created false record about it going into my freelancer account then created  a negative balance.Very celver and it happend in front of my eyes.TOTAL white collar crooks and criminal.Launch an investigaiton.someone please.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2013 08:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freelancercom/internet/Freelancercom-Stole-my-moneycreated-false-transaction-and-accounting-records-in-front-o-995471. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freelancer.com

Regarding your concern with Freelancer.com

AUTHOR: Valerie Scott from Freelancer - (Australia)

Hi, btiemefreelancercom, I'm Valerie Scott from Freelancer.com. I understand that you have some billing and transaction concerns in your PayPal account and issues about acquiring a negative balance, and I'd like to help you. If you want, kindly send to me your user ID so I can help in fixing the problem right away. I hope to hear from you soon.

Kind regards, Valerie