Complaint Review: Freelotto - Chairman, Ceo-Kevin J Aronin - PlasmaNet Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, September 21, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, September 21, 2007

• Reported By:SILVERTON Texas
Freelotto - Chairman, Ceo-Kevin J Aronin - PlasmaNet Inc.
PO Box 4562, Grand Central Station NEW YORK, New York U.S.A.

Freelotto - Chairman, Ceo-Kevin J Aronin - PlasmaNet THEY HAVE SCAMED ME AND RIPPED ME OFF BY TELLING ME THAT I HAVE WON $1,000,000.00 JUST VERIFY AND CONFIRM ACCT # PIN # AND I WILL RECEIVE MY MONEY THEY THEN GET YOUR CREDIT CARD # AND START BILLING IT EACH MONTH THEY NEED TO BE SUED FOR ALL THEIR WORTH AND IF SO I AM 100% READY TO HELP -FRAUDS!! NEW YORK New York

For several months now, I have been receiving E-MAILS telling me that I HAVE WON MONEY. I HAVE WON $300.00, $10,000.00, AND $1,000,000.00 ALL I NEED TO DO IS THIS STEP "GREG, if you're on the Paid and Pending list above, the next step verify your PIN # on the following page. It assures you, that upon submitting the winning entry , using the convenient F.A.S.T. service or the free online entry GREG PERKINS and only GREG PERKINS will be paid $1 Million (One Million Dollars) in the Classic FreeLotto Game" and that is the exact words they wrote to me. I just copied and pasted them on here from just one of very many e-mails they have sent me!

It is a scam and they need to be stopped. They ask for your credit card debit card# to help with the processing, then they start billing you monthly weather you have the money in your account or not. They have ripped me off and made my bank account go overdrawn. HOW THE HELL CAN THEY CALL IT FREELOTTO WHEN THEY STEAL YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY!!!! They have got to be STOPPED. They need to be sued for all they are worth and then some. Anybody willing to start suet against they can have 100% of my help to stop them so that they don't take any more hard working peoples money!!!! EVERYBODY WHO HAS BEEN ROBBED BY THESE SCAM ARTISTS NEED TO JOIN ME AND RID THEM OF ALL THEIR MONEY AND LET THEM SEE HOW IT FEELS!

THEY ARE NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF CROCKS. SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP STOP THEM AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME!!!!

Greg
SILVERTON, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2007 07:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freelotto-Chairman-Ceo-Kevin-J-Aronin-PlasmaNet-Inc/NEW-YORK-New-York-10163/Freelotto-Chairman-Ceo-Kevin-J-Aronin-PlasmaNet-THEY-HAVE-SCAMED-ME-AND-RIPPED-ME-O-275551. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freelotto - Chairman, Ceo-Kevin J Aronin - PlasmaNet Inc.