• Report: #203625

• Submitted: Sun, July 30, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, January 04, 2008

• Reported By:Minneapolis Minnesota
Freelotto - Chairman, Ceo-Kevin J Aronin
freelotto.com New York, New York U.S.A.

Freelotto - Chairman, Ceo-Kevin J Aronin ripoff New York New York

*UPDATE Employee: Sesponse to Sally

This has been going on for a few months now. I am told I have won money(three times) or its pending and if I confirm I will receive it. I have emailed as instructed to the chairman, I do not have a credit card so that part was out for sure. I even gave them my phone number...I asked them to send me a letter which was a part of the confirmation a few weeks ago. When I recieve one of these things and open it to confirm, it goes to the lotto screen for choosing numbers and then to the credit card screen. I was told by MN lottery that this is a rip off. Do something about these people please. There are so many gullible people on the internet and so many crooks on the other end. Please somebody do something!!!!!! and if a suit if in order for these people, count me in!

Sally
Minneapolis, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2006 12:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freelotto-Chairman-Ceo-Kevin-J-Aronin/New-York-New-York/Freelotto-Chairman-Ceo-Kevin-J-Aronin-ripoff-New-York-New-York-203625. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freelotto - Chairman, Ceo-Kevin J Aronin

Sesponse to Sally

AUTHOR: Freelotto Answers - (U.S.A.)

Dear Sally,
The email you received informs you of the names of some FreeLotto winners to date and notifies you that you are eligible to win the prizes listed which in fact will be paid to you upon submission of the winning entry in accordance with the rules of FreeLotto.

You can view our rules at freelotto.com/Rules.asp .

It further states that you can do so using the convenient F.A.S.T. service and if you prefer, you can play for free by going to
freelotto.com.

FreeLotto is not a scam and very real, as are our bona fide winners. Since we began in 1999, FreeLotto has awarded nearly $79 million in prizes to lucky people just like you, including fourteen $1,000,000 winners, four $10,000,000 winners and over 8 million winners who have won
prizes valued from $1.00 to $100,000.

Our winners are paid promptly and we have many, many happy prizewinners all over the world. Some of our winners have appeared on or have had media coverage through The Montel Williams Show, CNN, Sky News Asia, The Washington Post, The New York Daily News, The New York Post, Fox News, and countless local, national and international newspapers and magazines!

In addition, our Click2Give Charity program supports many charitable organizations, including the following:

ACTION for Child Protection
The King Center
The Robin Hood Foundation
The Smile Train
Wildlife Trust, World Emergency Relief Fund

As always, if you have any further questions or concerns, please email us at Answers@FreeLotto.com and we will gladly assist you.

Sincerely,