Complaint Review: Freelotto Ez Win - Kevin Jaronin - Guy Bingham

• Submitted: Fri, February 13, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, February 13, 2009

• Reported By:SAN ANTIONO Texas
Freelotto Ez Win - Kevin Jaronin - Guy Bingham
New York, New York U.S.A.

Freelotto - Ez Winfreelotto - Ez Win - Kevin Jaronin - Guy Bingham I cancel my lotto mid Jan 09 never got a respond back from company. my numbers were never played again and i kept waiting for a refund witch never happen,I got a new credit card and never gave them my new number ,I was in the process of closing my bank account and they got into my account without my authority causing me to have and overdraft and all kind of problems. new York New York

I played freelotto ez win for 6weeks and realized very quickly that it was a ripoff,so after 6 weeks I cancel my subscription in mid Jan hoping that i would get a refund for the remainder of Jan although it never happen.in the meantime i had my credit card cancel and a new one issued to protect my self I thought.This company dont take no for an answer they went into my Bank Account and drew out 2 two deposits and for what reason I dont know and this really hurt me I was in the process of closing that Bank Account but now I am stuck with Bank charges And the money that freelotto ez win stole from me and I did not give that company the authority to go in my Bank Account .I pray to the the most high Almighty GOD that Justice can be found and this company be put out of service.

Thudusoc
SAN ANTIONO, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2009 07:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freelotto-Ez-Win-Kevin-Jaronin-Guy-Bingham/New-York-New-York/Freelotto-Ez-Winfreelotto-Ez-Win-Kevin-Jaronin-Guy-Bingham-I-cancel-my-lotto-mi-423954. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freelotto Ez Win - Kevin Jaronin - Guy Bingham