Complaint Review: Freelotto - New York

• Submitted: Sat, July 28, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, July 28, 2007

• Reported By:Anerley, KZN Other
Freelotto - New York
New York Station New York, New York U.S.A.

Freelotto - New York I HAVE WON MILLIONS OF DOLLARS ON THIS LOTTERY BUT NOT BEEN PAID A CENT NOT EVEN A REPLY TO MAIL THEY TRICK YOU INTO ANOTHER SUBSCRIPTION Ripoff New York New York

I have been trying to win with Freelotto since May 2007. Every time I want to cancel my subscription, I receive urgent messages with time limits to reply.

When you reply to these emails, you get no reply but you are linked back to the credit card details section to "VERIFY YOUR CLAIM AND CLAIM NUMBER" in order to receive your winnings. Once you have once again entered your credit card details, they just take your money again, cancel your last subscription and open a new one.

Not only do I receive emails, but images of certificate-like documents which are supposed to convince you that this is REAL!! I have also received documents with "Pending" prizes or checks with my name next to at least three different amounts i.e. $300, $10,000 and even $1000,000!!

These documents are all very convincing. I have tried it four times now, and the same thing happens every time! I hope something can be done about this, because I never looked for this website, I am not really a gambler, but I was on the net one day and a pop up flashed on my screen saying YOU'VE WON YOU'VE WON YOU ARE THE 999,999,99 PERSON ON OUR SITE, I never went near their site, and that is what got me started.

I have sent emails to each and every name and email address they have sent me with a query about my supposed to be winnings, but never received a single reply and not a single cent.

Michele
Anerley, KZN
South Africa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2007 07:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freelotto-New-York/New-York-New-York/Freelotto-New-York-I-HAVE-WON-MILLIONS-OF-DOLLARS-ON-THIS-LOTTERY-BUT-NOT-BEEN-PAID-A-C-263797. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freelotto - New York