Complaint Review: Freelotto Or Feelotto Ez Win Ny

• Updated: Mon, July 28, 2008

• Reported By:Fritch Texas
Freelotto Or Feelotto Ez Win Ny
freelotto.com Internet U.S.A.

Freelotto Or Feelotto Ez Win Ny Rip Off Con Artist's Free Lotto and Free Lotto EZ Win. People Beware of them!!!! NEW YORK Internet

Hi! About a year ago, I signed up to play the Free Lotto Game and Free Lotto EZ Win. My problem is that I've long since cancelled my subscription and this company still is deducting the $10.00 a month game fee from my bank account every-month. It's a straight debit.

I've emailed the company several times telling them to please cancel my subscription and no longer take the charges out and why I can no longer play but they keep taking my money. I didn't realize this was going on because my husband gets all the paper statements and looks them over and I guess never noticed this particular charge.

About 2 months ago, we've started online banking and can review are transactions online and their is that charge. No one from Free Lotto has bothered to contact me me email to get this fixed and their is no local telephone number to call them to stop this. It's irratating to say the least. It's adding up to say the least. How can I stop them. Help me please. Te(((REDACATED FOR SECURITY PURPOSES)))

Texasmamaof2
Fritch, Texas
font color="red"> CLICK here to see why Rip-off Report, as a matter of policy, deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2008 08:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freelotto-Or-Feelotto-Ez-Win-Ny/internet/Freelotto-Or-Feelotto-Ez-Win-Ny-Rip-Off-Con-Artists-Free-Lotto-and-Free-Lotto-EZ-Win-Pe-356364. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freelotto Or Feelotto Ez Win Ny