Complaint Review: Freelotto, Plasmanet Inc

• Submitted: Mon, December 25, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, December 25, 2006

• Reported By:Halls Tennessee
Freelotto, Plasmanet Inc
Po 4562 Grand Central Station New York 10163 New York, New York U.S.A.

Freelottofreelotto, Plasmanet Inc, Kevin J. Aronin same e-mails saying I won a million, click on link and they want money New York New York

Something should be done about this website.They almost had me, hoping it may be true.

I decided to check into it,(times are tough around here)and its states its FREE,then I get to the step they want monies up front.Luckily, I had none

Just in looking arond the site there is a clickable link for STATE and NATIONAL LOTTERY. Our government should do something about that.

I know that alot of people, like myself are vunerable at this time of year and our Elders, that sites like this one, scam them out of their budgeted money.

I wish there was a way to protect ourselves from people like these.Last but not least...If it sounds to good to be true,It usually is.

Halls, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/25/2006 01:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freelotto-Plasmanet-Inc/New-York-New-York-10163/Freelottofreelotto-Plasmanet-Inc-Kevin-J-Aronin-same-e-mails-saying-I-won-a-million-cl-227076. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freelotto, Plasmanet Inc