Complaint Review: Freelotto - Plasmanet

• Submitted: Fri, June 20, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, June 20, 2008

• Reported By:Napier Other
Freelotto - Plasmanet
Freelotto.com New York, New York U.S.A.

Freelotto - Plasmanet I thought they used photos of dead people in their advertisement so to buy I used limited prepaid Visacards New York New York

I am so pleased I found your website, I have subscribed to Freelotto twice I did not spend very much. Its true they are like leeches they keep bombarding a person with e-mails but thanks to your website they will be blocked as of now. When I first read about them there were alot of winners photo's and I instantly thought the photo's were of dead people and they probably are. The families of the ''winners'' should sue them, thanks to my psychic power I went out and bought a prepaid Visa Card, they did want more money but its not going to happen. I feel sorry for the people who are losing money every month they should close their cards. Thanks again.

Marjok
Napier
New Zealand

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2008 05:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freelotto-Plasmanet/New-York-New-York/Freelotto-Plasmanet-I-thought-they-used-photos-of-dead-people-in-their-advertisement-so-342510. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freelotto - Plasmanet