determining

• Reported By:Jackson New Jersey
Freelotto - Plasmanet
Internet U.S.A.

FreeLotto - Plasmanet ripoff Internet

Oh my god.Stay awy from these clowns.I just won a dollar and they said it will take 60 days to receive my check.Can you imagine how long it would take to get anything substantial?If you even got it at all.I just cancelled my membership.Save yourself this step all together and don't ever sign up.I make less than 1200 a month from disability and I don't take 60 days to pay my credit cards much less one dollar.I will now logoff and donate to ripoff report.I guarantee it won't take 60 days for that to happen.

Joseph
Jackson, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/25/2006 09:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freelotto-Plasmanet/internet/FreeLotto-Plasmanet-ripoff-Internet-193242. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freelotto - Plasmanet