Complaint Review: Freelotto Plasmanet,inc

• Submitted: Fri, October 25, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, December 11, 2002

• Reported By:ingram tx
Freelotto Plasmanet,inc
420 Lexington Ave,Suite 2435 New York, New York U.S.A.

Freelotto, Plasmanet Inc ripoff says I am not eligible after playing for 12 months Can't contact. Why? New York New York

*UPDATE Employee: Why a Player becomes ineligible to play FreeLotto

Please help. After playing Freelotto for over a year I am told "you are not eligible to play freelotto. ll Freelott has that right, of course, but Why am I barred. I have had three entries every day for a year when I dial in these show on my computer. When I click on either I get ineligible.

You are so big I doubt you will answer but I enjoy playing freelotto and I have won four dollars this year.

everett
ingram, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2002 03:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freelotto-Plasmanetinc/New-York-New-York-10170/Freelotto-Plasmanet-Inc-ripoff-says-I-am-not-eligible-after-playing-for-12-months-Cant-c-33446. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freelotto Plasmanet,inc

Why a Player becomes ineligible to play FreeLotto

AUTHOR: Kay - (U.S.A.)

This particular person had registered at our website over 70 times and was playing everyday many time. This is against the rules of FreeLotto play.

This same person has reregistered and is playing on only three user ids which is in accordance with the rules.