• Report: #203477

• Submitted: Fri, July 28, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, July 28, 2006

• Reported By:singapore Other
Freelotto - chairman, ceo-Kevin J Aronin
New York, New York U.S.A.

Freelotto - chairman, ceo Kevin J Aronin ripoff, scam ,dishonest F.A.S.T subcribtion method to entice ppl New York New York

I have also received many Winning notifications showing that I have won US$2,060,300 in separate drawings.I wrote back to claim and received a letter telling me I have to give a TSN no: to be able to claim the winning.
They have my full name,particulars,address and pin no: but they refuse to pay me unless I give them the TSN no: which I have not received.

I am asking those who wants to join me to take Freelotto to court and put this scam in the media of the newspapers of the World to contact ----. I am also seeking Lawyers in the vicinity of New York to deal with this case.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2006 09:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freelotto-chairman-ceo-Kevin-J-Aronin/New-York-New-York/Freelotto-chairman-ceo-Kevin-J-Aronin-ripoff-scam-dishonest-FAST-subcribtion-metho-203477. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freelotto - chairman, ceo-Kevin J Aronin