institution

• Updated: Mon, January 21, 2008

• Reported By:New Augusta Mississippi
Freelotto .com
Freelotto.com Internet U.S.A.

Freelotto .com Refuses to send or contact me back with my forgotten password to cancel membership. They say they are but after repeated attempt, I still no show. Internet

*Author of original report: Finally canceled membership to freelotto, here's how I did it.

*Author of original report: Found Freelotto password but still can't get any result.

I have tried to get in touch with this company/organization--Freelott.com-- to cancell my membership. To do so it request a password, which I can't remember as of yet. When ever I request my forgotten password as told to by them. After completing all require information ask for by them , I am told that it has been comfirmed and Information ( Password) is been sent, but as of today I still having received it. I might could see it taken to the next business day but over a between each time an still no reponse, except to charge my account for sure. I feel like it scam to keep me from cancelling my account while they continue to bill my account.

Milton
New Augusta, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2008 02:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freelotto-com/internet/Freelotto-com-Refuses-to-send-or-contact-me-back-with-my-forgotten-password-to-cancel-mem-300617. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freelotto .com

AUTHOR: Milton - (U.S.A.)

On Monday morning (1/21/2008), between the hour of 2:ooa.m. and 3:45a.m., Using the password I found; which they never sent me by the way, I canceled both my subscription and account membership. You must do both all they will still charge you. To do this, click on contact us/frequent ask question and click on How do I cancel my subscription and follow directions/ steps 1-5 to cancel subsription and continue on through to how to cancel account as well. Good Luck!!

AUTHOR: Milton - (U.S.A.)

Found Freelotto password but still can't get any result.

AUTHOR: Milton - (U.S.A.)

While search through some papers today ( 1/17/2008), I found my copy of my Account Information with Username and password and still can't enter to unsubscribe.