Complaint Review: Freelotto (plasmanet)... CEO/CHAIRMAN: Kevin J. Aronin

• Submitted: Sat, June 07, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, June 07, 2008

• Reported By:Batemans Bay Other
Freelotto (plasmanet)... CEO/CHAIRMAN: Kevin J. Aronin
PO Box 4562, Grand Central Station, New York, NY 10163 New York City, New York U.S.A.

Freelottofreelotto (plasmanet) freelotto plasmanet CEO/ CHAIRMAN: Kevin J. Aronin False Advertising, Ignored my emails, Skipped around my questions. New York City New York

Freelotto sent me an email informing me I had won a sum of money but when I clicked on the link attached it said to send my money I would have to pay $15/month by credit card .

I sent an email stating that I did not own a credit card but I still wanted to recieve my money. They sent an email back with frequent Q&A but none of them answered my question. To me that is false advertising by saying I had won in the "free draw" but would have to send credit details. If i was in the "free draw" why would I have to pay to get my winnings? I have a feeling they have let alot of people down by this method and they must be shut down.

Danielle.
Batemans Bay, N.S.W.
Australia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2008 12:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freelotto-plasmanet-CEOCHAIRMAN-Kevin-J-Aronin/New-York-City-New-York-10163/Freelottofreelotto-plasmanet-freelotto-plasmanet-CEO-CHAIRMAN-Kevin-J-Aronin-False-Ad-337956. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freelotto (plasmanet)... CEO/CHAIRMAN: Kevin J. Aronin