Complaint Review: Freelotto

• Updated: Wed, November 19, 2008

• Reported By:bacolod Other
Freelotto
freelotto.com Internet U.S.A.

Freelotto know how some free websites steal money from my credit card? Usa Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: Tell the credit card company to block the charges-

i subscribe to them two months ago, but i've changed my mind because i discover that they are deducting my subscription fee from my credit card and took an amount from my mother's bank account.

i tried hundreds of time to unsubscribe from them but nothing's happened until now. i no longer want to pay the fees that they have taken from my credit card for it suffers us thoroughly.

as of now, i dont know how technically can make them stop charging me because every month, the amount will rise according to my credit card's interest rate. i really needs some legal actions on how to avoid from them. i really needs an action...!

can do it for me and my family?
Thank you.

Dm
bacolod
Philippines

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2008 10:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freelotto/internet/Freelotto-know-how-some-free-websites-steal-money-from-my-credit-card-Usa-Internet-392807. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freelotto

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Tell the credit card company to block the charges-

AUTHOR: Laurie - (U.S.A.)

Contact them in writing disputing every charge since you cancelled the service.

You can also ask the credit card company to cancel that card and reissue a new one due to fraudulent charges.

Try the Federal Trade Commission too