Complaint Review: Freelotto

• Submitted: Mon, January 12, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, January 12, 2009

• Reported By:Holb Other
Freelotto
Crown Imports, 580 South Research Place, Central Islip, NY 11722, USA Internet U.S.A.

Freelotto they took money from my bank because they get my banknumbers of me, because they say i won some prices New York Internet

I payed for some lotto on freelotto.com, and when i was winning some money i gave them my credit card numbers and i'll never get my money.. i paid $14,99 every month and a littlebit more sometimes. they send me e-mails about my winnings and when you click to proceed there's just coming a site where i can pay some more moneys of my bank.. My friend has allso paid many money and they told him he had won $200.000.
And he allso never get he's money from he's winnings ..

Please help all us people who been faked on these websites from a lot of money.

Mikkel
Holbk
Denmark

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2009 08:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freelotto/internet/Freelotto-they-took-money-from-my-bank-because-they-get-my-banknumbers-of-me-because-they-410974. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freelotto