Complaint Review: Freelotto

• Reported By:Riverside California
Freelotto
freelotto.com Internet U.S.A.

Freelotto/PlasmaNet WON'T LET ME GO AND CHARGES ME FOR IT! New York Internet

This company will not stop charging my credit card account. My emails are not answered. I can't get any responses, but they continue to send me "results" of drawings.

Now my credit card company says they do not have any phone numbers for them and cannot stop the automatic charges and advise that I cancel my card and report the charges as fraudulent. This is so much trouble.
Is there anything else I can do to get out of this company's hold on me?? I can't even get into their "edit profile/unsubscribe" pages. I keep getting the site unavailable page.

Bonnie
Riverside, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2007 10:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freelotto/internet/FreelottoPlasmaNet-WONT-LET-ME-GO-AND-CHARGES-ME-FOR-IT-New-York-Internet-277713. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freelotto