Complaint Review: Freelotto

• Updated: Sun, February 03, 2008

• Reported By:Tokoroa Other
Freelotto
Nationwide U.S.A.

Free Lotto told me I had won a lot of money and wanted me to send them 14.99 this is a total scham and they need to be stopped New York new york

I was ripped off by freelotto.com, they are a complete scam and need to be caught. They give no address or contact number. I was lucky to be able to stop them from taking money from my visa card, as they keep helping themselves even after unsubscribing from them.

Ann34
Tokoroa
New Zealand

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2008 11:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freelotto/nationwide/Free-Lotto-told-me-I-had-won-a-lot-of-money-and-wanted-me-to-send-them-1499-this-is-a-tot-305725. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freelotto