Complaint Review: Freelotto/Plasma Net I

• Submitted: Sat, June 30, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, July 10, 2007

• Reported By:Addis Ababa Alabama
Freelotto/Plasma Net I
P.O. BOX 4562, GSC, New York, New York U.S.A.

Freelotto.com/Plasma Net sent me hundreds of emails telling me I have won the lottery, they never paid and wouldn't stop sending me the messages despite repeated efforts to unsubscribe New York New York

*Consumer Comment: freelotto.com charged my account

I have been getting hundreds of email from freelotto/Plasma Net Inc. telling me/notifying me that I have won the lottery for various amounts of money ranging from 10 million dollars to 300 dollars. I initially thought it might be true and tried to claim. It wasn't true but I kept getting their messages.

I get 3-5 messages per day from them and with the slow email connection I have, it takes a lot of time to either delete them or send them a response. They have wated my time. I want them to stop sending me these messages and I also want them to compensate me for the time they wasted and for the disappointment they caused me when I found out it was not true!!

Nigist
Addis Ababa, Alabama
Ethiopia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2007 11:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FreelottoPlasma-Net-I/New-York-New-York-10163/FreelottocomPlasma-Net-sent-me-hundreds-of-emails-telling-me-I-have-won-the-lottery-th-257924. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freelotto/Plasma Net I

freelotto.com charged my account

AUTHOR: James - (U.S.A.)

freelotto.com charged my card one for 11.49 and another for 21.99 after i canceled my account.and i left like 20 email's and no one as responded to them and i finally got a number and it was a voice mail so i left a message twice and no one as responded to that either.i just want to know why it was charged these amounts when it was 14.99 a month i dont understand.this website is such a rip off.