Complaint Review: Freelotto.com Fast Subscription

• Updated: Sat, June 28, 2003

• Reported By:Renton Washington
Freelotto.com Fast Subscription
freelotto.com Internet U.S.A.

PlasmaNet, Inc. Freelotto.com Fast Subscription Autoplay ripoff-This company makes it impossible to unsubscribe to the Fast Subscription. I have unsubscribe, many times. AVOID FREELOTTO! victimized many consumers New York Internet

I subscribed to the Freelotto Fast Subscription about a year ago. And have been trying to stop my subscription. I have emailed freelotto at answers@freelotto.com and also canceled my subscriptions on line at the Fast customer area many times.

The Fast subscription makes an auto deduction from my checking account for $9.99 a month and enters me in several lottos, selecting lotto numbers and entering them for me.

I believe this organization (PlasmaNet, Inc.) makes unsubscribing extremely difficult for customers. If anyone knows of legal action being taken against them I would like to hear from you.

I am still subscribed and can not figure out how to unsubscribe. If you have info on how to manage this please help!

Peter
Renton, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2003 01:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freelottocom-Fast-Subscription/internet/PlasmaNet-Inc-Freelottocom-Fast-Subscription-Autoplay-ripoff-This-company-makes-it-impo-62150. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freelotto.com Fast Subscription