Complaint Review: Freelotto.com Ny

• Submitted: Mon, August 09, 2004
  • Updated: Sun, November 07, 2004

• Reported By:norfolk West Virginia
Freelotto.com Ny
freelotto.com NY Nationwide U.S.A.

Freelotto.com ripoff N.Y. impossible to cancel internet

*Consumer Comment: Beware of unsubscribe links

*Consumer Comment: Cancel Subscription, Shame, shame, shame!

I have try to cancel them and can not find them to do it. need a comformation number to give to the card company,but can not fine a no. no where. company like this should be found and closed down . refund peoples money back also. we are moving I guess we will never see our money .if anyone can help cancel this i would be very pleased.

Brenda
Norfolk, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2004 05:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freelottocom-Ny/nationwide/Freelottocom-ripoff-NY-impossible-to-cancel-internet-102733. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freelotto.com Ny

Beware of unsubscribe links

AUTHOR: Mike - (U.S.A.)

Greetings,

I have had same problem with FreeLotto and when you true to unsubscribe, you end up with twice the spam, over and over, each time I unsubscribe I get double the spam.

Good luck,

Cancel Subscription, Shame, shame, shame!

AUTHOR: Daniel - (U.S.A.)

Log into Freelotto site with your password. Your info will appear and your subscription (s) will appear as blue links. Click the link of your active subscription. Cancel your subcription by clicking on the appropriate box. You know, after reading all the complaints and problems with Freelotto and Plasma Net, I have decided to cancel my subcription. Only 30 days to claim your prize and a major hassle to do it? I'm sure glad I checked this out. Isn't greed a terrible thing? Shame, shame, shame!