• Report: #191460

• Submitted: Sun, May 14, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, May 14, 2006

• Reported By:Lawndale California
Freelotto.com
Freelotto.Com - Automaticsub service , New Your, Internet, Nationwide U.S.A.

Freelotto.com NY ripoff unauthorized check card charges every month and dispite my efforts still has not been cancelled or refunded to me. New York New York

I noticed an unauthorized charge on my statement of $9.99 from Freelotto.Com NY. There is no telephone number to call listed on my statement, only the web address.

I have tried to deal with this continuing monthly charge by contacting my bank. I was told to contact the company making the charges first before they will get involved.

I haven't been successful contacting Freelotto.Com NY. Hopefully, with this information, my bank will be able to assist me in getting these FRAUDULENT charges cancelled and hopefully refunded what was RIPPED OFF from me.

I have been dealing with this for several months with no results.

"It's going to be a long fight....yet my fight hasn't even begun!"

Sandra
Lawndale, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2006 12:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freelottocom/New-Your-Internet-Nationwide/Freelottocom-NY-ripoff-unauthorized-check-card-charges-every-month-and-dispite-my-efforts-191460. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freelotto.com