Complaint Review: Freelotto.com

• Submitted: Tue, September 02, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, September 02, 2008

• Reported By:lightning ridge Other
Freelotto.com
Pobox 4562 Newyork, New York U.S.A.

Freelotto.com FRAUD do not believe any think they say!1 NEWYORK New York

*Consumer Comment: Take it to the bank

*Author of original report: freelotto.com

I recieved a email from freelotto stating that if my name was in the list below i win what was there, well my name (of course) was in the list, it had $1000,000.00US next to my name and then there was my name again saying $300US first and second division. It also had pending next to the amounts i was suspose to recieve. to recieve this money i had to verify my delivery address where the check was suppose to go.

After verifying my address i sent a number of emails to freelotto.com asking how and what i had won they (of course) did not return any emails, i started to think it could be a fraud after the first night of thinking i was a millionair!! I hope that no one else has to every go through this again!!

I have lost trust in the lotto company as i thought signing up with them that my personal details would be safe from fraudulant people!! i have a copy of the email they sent with the check for the million dollars US!!

Robyn
lightning ridge
Australia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/02/2008 03:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freelottocom/Newyork-New-York/Freelottocom-FRAUD-do-not-believe-any-think-they-say1-NEWYORK-New-York-368884. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freelotto.com

Take it to the bank

AUTHOR: Laurie - (U.S.A.)

Your local bank can check to see if it is fraudulent or not. DO NOT DEPOSIT IT
ASK ABOUT IT

When you question a check they can check it for you.

freelotto.com

AUTHOR: Robyn - (Australia)

I would like to find out if legal action can be taken for my case as i have a check signed by the chairman and ceo of the freelotto.com clearly stating that i have won $1000,000.00US. I hope that some one will take on my case as noone should be able to do this to someone.
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC