Complaint Review: Freelotto.com

• Reported By:meguro-ku Other
Freelotto.com
www.freelotto.com Internet U.S.A.

Freelotto.com $100,000,00 ripoff New York Internet

Ye. My report is i win and win an win but never get.Freelotto says:Congrtulations andrew u are on the pending list 3 times for cheques of $1,000,000,00 $300.00 $10,000,00.After seeing these mails I continued to play couple games.Then I had to send my TSN number in the subject section of my email.I did this on the 28th december 2006 at 12am japan time which is 14 hours ahead of new york.I sent them the pin number that they sent which is 92555375 thinking it it has to be the TSN number.

I actually didnt send my credit card info,but in the body of my email i puoted that I do not have a credit card at the moment but I have a usual account in which my salary gets paid into,so there should be no problem sending my winnings to that account and all the would need is my accounts sort code to put it in.

They replied saing:Freelotto prize winner,thankyou for playing free lotto but it seems you have entered the incorrect TSN number was you mistaken and typed the wrong TSN number? We are sorry but your prize claim this time is denied.Please send us the correct TSN numer and we will be glad to honor you your money.

I then sent them another id------- number which appears everytime the send me confirmation mail.
I did that 1hour ago.Im gonna see their reply.I want my money and I dont care.And Im gonna advertize this on the radio here in japan as I am a radio disk jockey. Idiots they must think Im japanese hahaha Im a british citizen living in japan and Im not a japanese born citizen at that.

This is going all over the internet and radio and also will be on japanese television.

Freelotto owe me money and believe the had better get it to me F.A.S.T.

Andrew
meguro-ku
Japan

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on PlasmaNet

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2006 12:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freelottocom/internet/Freelottocom-10000000-ripoff-New-York-Internet-227706. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freelotto.com