Complaint Review: Freelotto.com

• Submitted: Sat, December 09, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, December 09, 2006

• Reported By:Zababdeh Other
freelotto.com Internet U.S.A.

Freelotto.com Big Cheaters you freelotto: you must pay prizes you tell to us Ripoff Internet

I joined playing with freelotto since 1st November 2006 as FAST subscriber , Rules of FAST as freelotto declaire make them play , draw , claim and send prize to me , on 17,18,19,20,21 November 2006 they informed me by e-mails that i have won $ 1 million + $50,000.00 +$300 prizes , they show me check with a value of $1 million signed by them and written by my name and at the end of page asking me to click on claim and verify and validate payment , when i did they ask me credit card No. to charge me amount of renewing subscription for December 2006 , i did but the leaded me to advertisement of travel , this is cheating and steeling my money .the funny thing that i sent to them 5 mails asking them to deliver prizes and the same answer i got " your numbers not winning " .I,m telling freelotto through you : you freelotto used to send me false numbers in each result of drawing you do for me and on the other hand the payment pending department of you informe me i,m winner and ask urgent respond from me to delivr prizes !!!! you will not escape .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2006 12:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freelottocom/internet/Freelottocom-Big-Cheaters-you-freelotto-you-must-pay-prizes-you-tell-to-us-Ripoff-Intern-224500. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freelotto.com