Complaint Review: Freelotto.com

• Updated: Fri, August 22, 2008

• Reported By:Adams Tennessee
Freelotto.com
freelotto.com Internet U.S.A.

Freelotto.com They rip you off and take money from your account New York Internet

Freelotto, I have tried unsucessfully for two years to contact this company. It is impossible to get them to reply to contact them. I have resorted to having close my account just to keep them from taking money.

The few times I have allegedly won a dollar,they sent me a check and then took the dollar out of my account along with an additional dollar.

I can't afford the 9.99 fee every month.

If you can help me get this solved I would be so thankful.

Ms.bea
Adams, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2008 06:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freelottocom/internet/Freelottocom-They-rip-you-off-and-take-money-from-your-account-New-York-Internet-365676. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freelotto.com