Complaint Review: Freelotto.com

• Updated: Wed, January 03, 2007

• Reported By:London Other
Freelotto.com
Nationwide U.S.A.

Freelotto.com Kept getting e-mails that I had won some money, and they kept asking for my Credit card details, I have since been trying to cancel the subscription but the site does not allow to do that. United States Nationwide

*Consumer Suggestion: Call Credit Card Company Asap

I countiniously kept recieving e-mails that I have recieved a lump some of money, and in order for me to recieve the money I needed to give my Credit card details to pay for subscription charges, I have since tried to claim the money but thre is not area where you can claim the money, also i have tried to cancel my subscription but with no success.

Pls. help as I have now found out this is all a con and should of never given my Credit card details

Mandy
London
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2007 02:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freelottocom/nationwide/Freelottocom-Kept-getting-e-mails-that-I-had-won-some-money-and-they-kept-asking-for-my-228509. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freelotto.com

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Call Credit Card Company Asap

AUTHOR: Jacob - (U.S.A.)

I don't really know why you put "U.S. nationwide" in your response, but we typically get these fraudulent emails in the U.S. all the time from overseas too. These are typically con artists attempting to gain access to your credit cards. I usually report them, and foward the email to the U.S. FBI. I would suggest calling the credit card company you gave the numbers for, and put a hold on your account.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC