• Report: #419949

• Reported By:des moines Washington
Freelottoezwin Ny
www.freelotto.com Internet U.S.A.

Freelottoezwin Ny freelotto.com is a scam and a ripoff Internet

well i started with freelotto .com about last year i think it was about june but i dont have records to back that up but i had been emailing them to no end. ive been trying to get my money back. i did cancel my subscription and i lost my pin to do it so i asked them by email to send me my pin and they did. i was sent an email from them telling me that i could opt out with email that was sent conferming my subscription lotto picks.

i couldnt find the link on the email so i couldnt opt out of the subscription. i went to use the pin and the password they sent me but it told me that it was no longer active. and yet they still continued to charge me 10.00 a month. i want justice i want my money back. i had my visa check card changed so im not sure if they still can charge me. we will see. i got charged twice this month alone on the same day. i have only got documentation for 12/2/08, 1/2/09, 2/3/09 im sure there is more because i think it goes back about 6 months in o8

james
des moines, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2009 12:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freelottoezwin-Ny/internet/Freelottoezwin-Ny-freelottocom-is-a-scam-and-a-ripoff-Internet-419949. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freelottoezwin Ny